[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 18/03/2003

Simon Butcher pickle at alien.net.au
Wed Mar 19 15:32:05 EST 2003

<snip>
> Speaking of, does anyone want to step up to fill the shoes of
> Julian, to
> supply the group with a local cheap source of LMR/CNT/etc.?
<snip>

A month ago, I would have said yes :) I was tempted to buy a roll of
LMR-400 and sell it at cost, but now I don't have the money for such a
venture, and after my recent (hellish) dealings with Rojone, I'm not
sure I want to go down that path just yet.. :)

Having said that, though, I might be doing another order from Rojone in
a few weeks time, and if anyone needs stuff from them I could always add
it to the order..

Cheers,

 - Simon