[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 18/03/2003

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Wed Mar 19 14:43:03 EST 2003

Jamie Moir wrote:

>On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Michael Borthwick wrote:
>

>>>I was going to ask people what they wanted next from the TIB so I could
>>>try and find it. I think that I may however ask that in a different post!
>>>

>>Are you even a member of Melbourne Wireless ?
>>

><snip>
>Cant say I have any real objection to becoming a member, it just never
>seemed to be a requirement to use the TIB. I may have also missed
>something but on www.wireless.org.au there didnt even appear to be a link
>to join?
>
>Regards,
>
>Jamie Moir

wireless.org.au is seperate from Melbourne Wireless. Wireless.org.au is
my effort to provide a home for the various wireless groups around
Australia and surrounding areas. wireless.org.au does not have members
in the way that Melbourne Wireless does - the members that
wireless.org.au does have, are the other groups - such as Melbourne
Wireless, Geelong Wireless etc etc...

Melbourne Wireless has individual members - people such as myself, and
may others on this list - those are the people that provide MW with the
funds to run BBQ's, and have meetings etc - as well as the donations at
meetings....

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.