[MLB-WIRELESS] Much Bigger Download Caps On their Way

Michael Nardella michaeln at telstra.com
Wed Mar 19 14:30:53 EST 2003

These plans also allow the ISP to change the download limit at anytime
by giving notice (I think 35 days), even during the contract.
It is also fairly specific about what you can't download, although
others may have similar wording.

Maybe it is a case of its too good to be true. That seems to be the
discussion thread on Aardvard.

Also on Whirlpool there is the suggestion tht others ISP's may uncap or
at least raise their limits. My OPtus cable is going off netstats at
the end of June so I am keen to get onto something else with decent
downloads. Our minimum monthly average without download ISO's is about
6-8gig.

Michael Nardella
AA Michael Nardella Real Estate P/L
118 Maroondah Hwy