[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 18/03/2003

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at igreen.net
Tue Mar 18 22:51:55 EST 2003

I don't mind retailers who can offer melbwireless discounted stock, that's
brilliant.  Be good if they say, "hey this is the normal price, this is what
I can do for a large quantity, etc" as i'm sure a lot of people get turned
off retails selling on there because a lot of the time they don't appear to
be any cheaper than a shop at first glance.

> > ....Because really this isn't a bulk purchase organised to get a
discount,
> > this is a retailer just advertising his goods.....and for free.

And I was only referring to that particular deal not any others. Although
there have been plenty of others that are obviously retailers just selling
stock with no bulk discount involved.

> I don't offer most of the gear I have forsale on the TIB outside at the
> same price to encourage the use of the TIB as a place for people to get
> good deals.

Seems ur one of the good guys anyway Jamie.