[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 18/03/2003

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at igreen.net
Tue Mar 18 18:39:03 EST 2003

I like his idea of wireless packs.
However, don't like the idea that he is a retailer.

Just an idea, what if sales by retailers/business' have some sort of flag on
them so people know, and perhaps TIB displays them separately.
....Because really this isn't a bulk purchase organised to get a discount,
this is a retailer just advertising his goods.....and for free.

....another thought, what if retailers had to pay a small fee to
Melbwireless advertise on TIB.   (this depends on how we see melbwireless
and TIB to be connected, if at all)