[MLB-WIRELESS] Missing in Action

Troy Mitchell troy.mitchell at mcsproperty.com.au
Tue Mar 18 11:12:18 EST 2003

Greetings,
	At the meeting on friday night I had a small grey USB wlan adapter thingy, I no longer have the cable for it and this is reducing the throughput of the unit drastically.

If anyone has picked it up, or mistakenly claimed it as their own, please let me know that we can arrange return of goods. Its a black 'normal' USB to mini USB cable, about 1.2m long.

Thanks,

Troy

PLEASE NOTE: Unless otherwise indicated this email and any attached files are intended for the use of the specified addressee only. If you have received this message in error please contact this office immediately. We thank you for your cooperation.