[MLB-WIRELESS] help with last mile in the country...

Matt matthew.c.boyd at uts.edu.au
Mon Mar 17 16:08:54 EST 2003

Easiest way imho,
skip the voip solution, go for one of the cordless phones that let you have
a second (or third) handset and a charger. I've got 60m from base unit
through a couple of brick walls and no external antenna easy. A simple
antenna hack on the main unit should do it nicely. If theres one thing
melbwireless ppl know about its antenna hacks. Probably cheaper than a voip
solution. If you get something that operates in the 2.4Ghz range then you
won't even need to adjust the design. Cheap too (compared to voip).

Matt