[MLB-WIRELESS] DLink 900+ speed problems in bridge mode (and link up!)

Simon Butcher pickle at alien.net.au
Wed Mar 12 11:40:45 EST 2003

Hey Drew,

> Doesn't look like dlink wants to say what their receive sensitivity
> spec. is in order to operate at 22mb/s (or any other speed
> for that matter)
<snip>

I couldn't find *any* from d-link! Which is pretty hopeless, because on
some of their spec sheets they go overboard and mention the RX
sensitivity levels for all speeds. All the 802.11b+ PBCC cards I've seen
are -80dB @ 22Mbps, and since they're all based on the same chip(s) from
TI (and no doubt the same prototype drawings) I kinda presumed they were
all the same.

Admittedly, I didn't look at many 802.11b+ specs :)

Cheers

 - Simon