[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless networking question

bchild at wireless.org.au bchild at wireless.org.au
Wed Mar 12 09:45:32 EST 2003

In the 900+ configuration there is a option to turn the beacon on or off,
if there is a similar option on the 900, turn this option off and see what
your LED does then, just something else for you to try.

I'm unsure of whether the beacon is counted as a packet on this product,
but just for the curious, I've turned mine off, and the WLAN LED on the
900+ only comes on when traffic is following great little way to gauge
whether it's working correctly or not in a hurry without having to fire up
a PC.

Regards Glen
(Nodes AAC,FTA)