Fwd: Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 02/03/2003

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Tue Mar 11 11:26:37 EST 2003

On Sun, 9 Mar 2003 01:19 am, Clae wrote:
> Thanks Paul, that version looks pretty good.

no hassles... though truth to tell, it was an iterated, multi-contributed
version.  I can't claim to be a lawyer (er... "I am a Lawyer"), and would not
vouch for it's leagal binding ness, nor would I want to... inappropriate I
think (forget I even brought it up)... so more a general statement of intent
than a disclaimer... final arbiter would be Finn I believe...

> Clae
>
> ps diSSeminate ?

paul = engineer... and then you want me to be able to spell?

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
It's a book. Non-volatile storage media. Everyone should have one.