[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys upgrade to 128bit WEP

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Tue Mar 4 21:56:45 EST 2003

Hi Joshua,

The only way I can confirm how to do this was shown to my by Jaymz and Grant
(Node FUS).

1) Find yourself a spare G3/G4 Macintosh with an airport slot in it.
2) Load the Enterasys drivers onto the machine.
3) Plug your Enterasys card into the airport slot (leave the side of the
computer case open).
4) Turn the machine on - it will automatically load the 8.7 firmware onto your
card
5) Shut the Mac down
6) Voila - finished.

I hope this helps somewhat.