[MLB-WIRELESS] Schools

Abe Orchard abe.orchard at iadvanceglobal.com
Tue Mar 4 13:00:10 EST 2003

For anyone who is interested Vic's Department of Education and Training has
some information available about the ICT infrastructure project. Note the
reference to wireless on the left hand menu.

http://www.sofweb.vic.edu.au/ict/lan/access.htm

Abe
Abe Orchard - Business Analyst / Programmer
iadvance Pty Ltd
Level 40, 140 William Street
(GPO Box 4141NN) Melbourne VIC 3000
Ph: +61 3 9607 8426, Mob: +61 405 681 359
abe.orchard at iadvanceglobal.com
www.iadvance.com.au