[MLB-WIRELESS] WinXp and Enterasys

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 4 00:43:57 EST 2003

We don't have a searchable mailing list at the moment - the archive we did
have was generating massive failures... It was therefore deleted, and
honestly, I forgot about it...

I'll try to investigate getting this going again, and try to import my mbox
file of this archive (all 11,996 posts since 14/08/2001)...

Signed,
Steven Haigh
http://wireless.org.au
(Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)

You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think.
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart.