[MLB-WIRELESS] WinXp and Enterasys

Max the Dude tymmo at adsl.on.net
Mon Mar 3 21:38:22 EST 2003

Hi all,
Hoping this is simple and I'm stupid. Happens every now and then....

I've just built a new box with XP and cant get my roamabout working. I've
done this before and didn't have to do anything. Xp did all the work and it
worked fine. This time......

Everything looks fine (sys props, client, etc) except in "command" it tells
me my media is disconnected. Tried renewing IP but it says it can't do
anything with it while it's in this state. Tried new cradle, new card,
deleting devices, stumped.

Can anyone help me with this

cheers
Tim