[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 02/03/2003

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Mon Mar 3 10:52:37 EST 2003

haven't we had this arguement before?

FWIW and IMHO, I don't give a damn how the IB _evolves_ as long as the maker
(Finn) is happy with it's use and the customers (us) are getting value for
money (cheap goods advertised for nothing = something over 0 -> infinite
value).

someone (Finn? Committee) want to provide a firm set of guidelines for the
TIB?  Here is my first take...

"anything goes as this is an open experiment. But the TIB is intended for and
therefore we expect multiple item purchases which provide a discount over
individual sales. Other types of trade can expect public criticism. Trades
and private sales should go to the trades page (link). Commercial advertising
should be directed to the committee(?) who will distribute it at
meetings/email at their discression"

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:20 am, Ryan Abbenhuys wrote:
> ...pffft I thought TIB was to help get discounted hardware, not provide
> another medium for retailers.
>
> >and this is why mac users shouldnt be able to use a pc with all there
>
> double
>
> >clicking!

Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
caia.swin.edu.au
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
It's a book. Non-volatile storage media. Everyone should have one.