[MLB-WIRELESS] Crankup mast / tower

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
Sat Mar 1 09:17:55 EST 2003

Robert,

Theatre/RnR lighting rental companies usually stock winch up lighting trees
(search for
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=winch+up+lighting+tree)

These are very heavy, but if you look at how they are constructed, you could
make something similar out of concentric aluminium tubing (instead of
steel).  These are designed to carry a lot more weight than an antenna and
to free stand, I would think neither is a requirement for you.

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
http://www.wiresncode.com/projects