[MLB-WIRELESS] OSPFD/ZEBRA

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Mon Jun 30 15:26:32 EST 2003

Yes those are the addresses that most people need for AP's and the such.

However anyone participating in the major backbone links requires an
address from a 172.16.x.x range.
These are given to you by locfinder if you request an IP for a
Point-To-Point interface.

The original idea that WGrouting came up with was to use /32 (single IP) on
these interfaces and setup appropriate host routes to create the links.
Unfortunatelly I don't think this was tested with Ospfd/Zebra before it was
decided. :-\

Locfinder developers out there may need to alter it if possible to dish out
/30's instead.