[MLB-WIRELESS] Veritech

Robert Davidson puttputt at iaccess.ws
Mon Jun 30 15:11:10 EST 2003

Richard Van Orsouw wrote:
> Has anyone got a veritech running on freebsd?. I have installed one in my
> wireless gateway (laptop), but don't seem able to change/adjust power
> levels. I've also tried the windows client manager, but it to doesn't allow
> power level changes.
> Could anyone share their experiences with these cards?

I've got mine going under Linux, but also can't adjust power levels.

All I can do is turn off the radio, set the power level to auto, or turn
it back on again with a mW or dBm setting, which it seems to ignore (it
seems to just go full power).

I'm using the hostap drivers in Linux for what it's worth.

--
Regards,
Robert Davidson.