[MLB-WIRELESS] n00b question

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Sat Jun 28 17:23:48 EST 2003

"everything's laser's with you, isn't it?"
"Thus concludes the Great Assigning!  Help yourself to the snack
carts on the way out"
"YES!  Gorge yourselves, you MOOCHERS!"

--
"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days; bribery and corruption
are common; children no longer obey their parents; and the end of the