[MLB-WIRELESS] NetGear MA311

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Thu Jun 26 15:38:59 EST 2003

> Does anyone here run one of these PCI Cards? If so, do u have
> any problems
> with it? Does it work well under Linux? What kind of antenna
> jack does it
> have? I believe it uses the Prism chipset ...
>
> Any advice would be great. Thanks.

I've never used one myself, but I seem to remember reading that Netgear
changed from Prism to some other non-linux compatible chipset at some point
in the past (much to the annoyance of many people), which means it's a
slight gamble buying them.

I'll see if I can find the article, but if you google for it, you should be
able to find some details.

	Fenn.