[MLB-WIRELESS] betatest anyone?

rik mibz at optushome.com.au
Wed Jun 18 15:54:40 EST 2003

i got this on my email maybe your intrested

Hi,

You recently downloaded our WiFi software, WiNc or pocketWiNc.

We are looking for companies to test our new WiLAN Manager software. The
product
greatly simplifies the installation, management and security of WiFi
networks at
a very affordable price. It eliminates the need for a site survey, does
automatic channel allocation, load balancing and rogue access point
detection.
It provides an extremely robust security mechanism for wireless networks.

We need companies which will test the software with at least 5 access points
and
at least 10 clients. This can either be in a production or test environment.
Your reward for helping us is a free copy of WiLAN Manager and up to 100
copies
of our client software. This is a value of $1750 USD.

If you are interested in working with Cirond to bring this exciting new
product
to market, then please click on this link,
http://www.cirond.com/site/products/enterprise/beta_tester.htm to complete a
short form. One of our engineers will contact you shortly.

Thank you for your help!

Chris Mossing
VP of Sales and Marketing
Cirond Technologies, Inc.