[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: GLL To GLO Ta GHO

Grant McHerron grant at taoceti.com.au
Tue Jun 17 21:07:28 EST 2003

At 08:37 AM 17/06/03, Tony Langdon wrote:
 >It would be nice if we can keep away from using channel 1 outdoors, as it
 >interferes with amateur satellites on 2401 MHz.  The other channels don't
 >have as significant impact.
 >
 >Mentioned in the interest of friendly co-operation.

No no - we must take over channel 1 and swamp the am-sats before they
discover the orbiting alien mothership! Otherwise, all the work we did
stuffing up the Hubble Telescope for so many years would be wasted!

Oh no - I've said to much already....

Cheers,

Grant

Grant McHerron
Tao Ceti Pty Ltd

Level 1, 530 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Ph: +61 3 9909 7067             Fax: +61 3 9228 3257
http://www.taoceti.com.au       grant at taoceti.com.au