[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: Wanted person to setup FreeBSD/Samba and other servies

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jun 17 17:46:39 EST 2003

Please contact me off list as I am in the processes of looking for someone
to do part time/casual work for me Setting up and maintaining FreeBSD Boxes
running things such as Samba (PDC, roaming profiles, shares, time server
etc) possibly webmail and other assorted things.  It would be highly
preferable for the person to have experience with IPFilter but not
essential.

Sorry to those of you who dont like OT post.

Matt.