[MLB-WIRELESS] curious about a cradle

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
Mon Jun 16 12:07:37 EST 2003

Andrew,

4 slot NIC cards are available locally, but they're not cheap - search for DFE-580TX on
www.ht.com.au

yes, those pcmcia cards look nice - amtron will send stuff through the post, this can be
quite economic (~$US20), although they estimate it as more on their site.

Cheers,
Tom

Tom Parker tparker at netspace.net.au
http://www.wiresncode.com/projects