[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: Easy Roaming profiles HOWTO or Guide

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Sat Jun 14 16:23:54 EST 2003

Sorry for the OT post however I want to start looking at using roaming
profiles on my home network and have would like to have a guide to show me
the basics and explain what I am actually doing.  I have googled a bit and
dont think I have come up with anything like I want, I am even happy to buy
a samba book if required, however I would like it to have WinXP references
to so it would have to be fairly new.

I am running FreeBSD 4.8 and Samba 2.2.8.

Thanks for your help.

Matt.