[MLB-WIRELESS] Node GSM - private, but it's a start

Grant McHerron grant at taoceti.com.au
Fri Jun 13 22:16:32 EST 2003

Hi Folks,

OK - I've loaded my node into the database. Right now, node GSM is just my
"private only" AP for use in the house - future plans including setting up
a second, public node for the mesh but, well, that's not happening for a
while yet :)

Cheers,

Grant

PS      At least I got a nifty node code :)

Grant McHerron
Tao Ceti Pty Ltd

Level 1, 530 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Ph: +61 3 9909 7067             Fax: +61 3 9228 3257
http://www.taoceti.com.au       grant at taoceti.com.au