[MLB-WIRELESS] Meeting Reminder - tonight!

Troy Mitchell troy.mitchell at mcsproperty.com.au
Fri Jun 13 16:54:44 EST 2003

There will be a node at the meet for people to download any presentation materials or other data.
ssid: wireless.org.au
channel: 6
mode: IBSS (ad-hoc)

DHCP should allocate your IP address, It will be in the 192.168.0.0/24 range if you cant do dhcp, Anything above 192.168.0.100 is considered fair game.

Once you've connected, load up your browser and point it to http://192.168.0.4 to get the goodies :).

Troy