[MLB-WIRELESS] dlink 900 bridging

Jason Hecker jhecker at www.wireless.org.au
Fri Jun 13 13:42:27 EST 2003

Yes,

Like the DWL-900AP the 900AP+ does do bridging - I've been using them at
work for the last month and haven't had to touch them since I got it up
and running properly.  As usual, make sure you have a clear line of sight
and a strong signal and you'll have nary a problem.

Unlike the 900AP's the 900AP+'s _don't_ need to be pinged to keep them
awake in point to point bridge mode.

--
Cheers,
jASON