[MLB-WIRELESS] dlink 900 bridging

bchild at wireless.org.au bchild at wireless.org.au
Fri Jun 13 13:30:39 EST 2003

Yes the 900+ does bridging works well had a running link on it for the
past 6 months.  In relation to the Multi Point side, the central would be
set for multi point, whislt the left ap's would be set to point to point
directly the ip or mac to the central ap.

I think that's how it works, don't quote me on it, only used bridge point
to point. that requires the mac of the ethernet side of the ap.

Glen.