[MLB-WIRELESS] BabyGoil? anyone know BabyGoil?

Michael Borthwick holden at netspace.net.au
Thu Jun 12 21:02:54 EST 2003

Ryan wrote:

> it here if they find a new node ya never know we may be able to extend some
> of melbourne wireless by connecting though there network.
> Id love to even discover a node around here lol

The scene:

Mob of MW members with 15dBi parabolics, laptops and sheepish looks
knock on the door of an unsuspecting householder. In the background more
youths can be seen leaning against battered four cylinder cars.

FX: Knocking

"Hi - sorry to bother you but we've spent *ages* trying to track down
this wireless access point named "BabyGoil" and we think it's probably
in your house somewhere and you're probably using it to share your ADSL
connection around the house and so anyway like us you're obviously right
into wireless networking and so we were wondering if you wouldn't mind
just adding a couple more wireless interfaces and some more antennas so
me and my friends can file share across it?"