[MLB-WIRELESS] locfinder stats

Andrew Griffiths andrewg at d2.net.au
Thu Jun 12 18:56:03 EST 2003

woo, now we can do forecasting and give us an estimated date for when
melbourne will be one big wireless.org.au ;)

"Melbourne domination, fast!"

James Healy wrote:
> Just in case you were wondering :)
>
> locfinder stores nightly stats - but we just havent got around to
> implementing auto graphs yet :)
>
> However, http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/nodes/rawstats.php exports a
> csv file that can be imported into most spreadsheet/Databases for analysis..
>
> heres one we prepared earlier -
> http://melbourne.wireless.org.au/~yob/nodes.png
>
> James
>

> --
> "Before you criticise someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
> That way, when you criticise them, you're a mile away and you have their
> shoes."
>
> personal : jimmy at deefa.com / Work: james at rainbowbooks.com.au
> MelbWireless: treasurer at wireless.org.au
> msn: jimmy at deefa.com / ICQ : 6370237
> publicKey: http://www.deefa.com/publicKey.txt

<Kahless> geez, u climb the highest mountain, netstumble the highest
mast, but
you suck one cock........
<Clonefish> No thanks
<Kahless> hey, it wasn't an invitation........
<RokLobsta> or you help luigi build his house, guiseppe to get his business
going and you save the town from a meteor, but you fuck one goat....
<Kahless> that's the one
<Clonefish> Mmmmkay.....
<swarm> um
<swarm> next topic plz