[MLB-WIRELESS] BabyGoil? anyone know BabyGoil?

rik mibz at optushome.com.au
Thu Jun 12 18:49:48 EST 2003

i agree

can you quit the "who owns what network" odds are if you cant find it on the
wiki it isnt melb wireless related. and wardriveing is fine but to find
exactly where this network is ie to a house is kinda creepy you guys are
stalking who ever owns this node, if he wanted you to use it he would let
you know

rik