[MLB-WIRELESS] BabyGoil? anyone know BabyGoil?

Brandon Alexander McLean 215835 at bud.cc.swin.edu.au
Thu Jun 12 18:09:06 EST 2003

Hey if you really want to go for it?

i was just hoping it was a node i could connect to.

Im node FOH. so that gives you me coordinates...

im trying to point it at node cjd which by the the node database says i would
have a bearing of 189.45°.

i can't link with CJD though so ?

plus i pick up junction from a bearing of like 170 -> 250 so im very confused..

babygoil is on the same bearing as CJD so about 180...

good luck...

damn i wish i could find a node to link to that is a member of melbourne
wireless.....

Quoting Grant McHerron <grant at taoceti.com.au>:

> I'm in Elwood with laptop, GPS and Orinoco GOLD - can do a war-drive if you
> give me your coordinates and bearing towards the signal :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Grant

> Grant McHerron
> Tao Ceti Pty Ltd
>
> Level 1, 530 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
> Ph: +61 3 9909 7067             Fax: +61 3 9228 3257
> http://www.taoceti.com.au       grant at taoceti.com.au

                           Brandon