[MLB-WIRELESS] GDW -> GHO

Richard Van Orsouw Richard.Van.Orsouw at optus.com.au
Tue Jun 10 10:10:56 EST 2003

What about another antenna design?, something with less gain but better
noise properties perhaps? I have a 11dBi flat planar array. I also picked up
bhh (vak), I believe he is going to set up a link to gho as well. I might be
better off, linking to bhh? There are still a few options I need to sort
out.

Cheers