[MLB-WIRELESS] Warlinux/Kismet

Rene Cunningham rene at dcnut.com
Sun Jun 8 14:12:36 EST 2003

On Fri, Jun 06, 2003 at 03:41:05PM +1000, Ryan McMullan wrote:
> I should have added: I've looked for kismet_hopper/kismet_monitor, it doesnt
> appear to be on the distro.

Ive never used WarLinux, or even heard of it. The kismet config file has
an option to start kismet_hopper when you start kismet up.

kismet.conf
# Automagically start kismet_hopper when using the kismet script
auto_hopper=true

You can also start kismet_monitor with the -H option to spawn
kismet_hopper.

--

Rene Cunningham
DCNUT Pty Ltd

I have the simplest tastes.  I am always satisfied with the best.
		-- Oscar Wilde