[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 04/06/2003

vak vak at alphalink.com.au
Thu Jun 5 12:02:52 EST 2003

If someone is thinking of buying one, i'd be happy to test it for them.

I agree with Ryan that Rob Clarke has probably made so many that he's got it
down to a fine art.

Do realise though that it IS a horizontally polarised and useless to those who
were expecting to connect with omnis to it. (For backbone nodes though, it's a
different story).