[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 04/06/2003

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Thu Jun 5 10:37:03 EST 2003

On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Peter Long wrote:

> Or even at $10 according to Rob Clark's own web site
>
> http://members.iinet.net.au/~clark/FreeNet/Waveguide/

I think you will find that Rob makes them to make them available rather
than this is a callous get-rich plan on his behalf, I mean how many other
``manufacturers'' make the plans for their gear available on the net?

Labour is the major cost in their construction really.

I do congratulate him on delivering them only to one point, in an attempt
to save people on shipping. I think that really is the spirit of the TIB
in that it is a good price for a bulk order, at least partially because
you all save on p&h.

I have to admit Id prefer to do the same thing myself with my own orders,
rather than make auspost/couriers rich!

Cya,

Jamie