[MLB-WIRELESS] Brand New 2.4ghz Conifier 18 dbi and 24dbi Antenna's for sale..(Pre Modded)

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Jun 3 11:56:19 EST 2003

  I don't question his intentions, but the fact that for a similar price
you could purchase a commercial 2.4Ghz antenna that would outperform it is
worrying from the point of view that some poor newbie who's heard the catch
phrase "galaxy antenna" might purchase one not realising this and then kick
themselves a few days later when they find out.
  I don't want to sound like a prick here, (i probably am though), but it's
as if they're being marketed on the fact that they are "galaxy antennas",
when I thought the whole idea behind galaxys was that they were a *free* or
*cheap* way to get a reasonable parabolic after a simple modification. Not
something you would pay prime dollar for.
  When the dangerous duo Sean and Shane were selling a few galaxies at the
meetings they were selling them for around $30-$40 or so to basically cover
their time and effort of doorknocking and risking their necks taking them
from peoples roofs.  In my opinion this represented a reasonable deal.