[MLB-WIRELESS] UHF,VHF With 802.11b

bchild at wireless.org.au bchild at wireless.org.au
Mon Jun 2 09:01:48 EST 2003

Hi Ryan,

I have both UHF & VHF Antennas mounted to my mast, from what I've seen
there seems to be no interference from them at all.

I have included a photo just to give you a idea on how I mounted everything:
http://wireless.org.au/~bchild/pics/wireless/ap0/2003-04-06/dcp_1402.jpg

Ideally it would've been better if I had mounted at least one of my 2.4Ghz
Parabolic antennas from vertical to horzitonal polarisation.

Regards Glen