[MLB-WIRELESS] windows 95 and orinico cards

Joe Hovel joe.hovel at med.monash.edu.au
Wed Jul 30 20:37:16 EST 2003

Dear James,
I've been trying to find a solution to this for several years now - the
only one I found (and rejected) was to run smoothwall instead.... I
bought an access point and put in a second ethernet card instead and
enabled routing on Win95 instead....
Let me know if you find another solution! Please.
cheers,
Joe Hovel, Bendigo
www-personal.monash.eu.au/~jhovel/WLAN/