[MLB-WIRELESS] URGENT ASSISTANCE

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Wed Jul 30 12:23:58 EST 2003

Dear Dr. Ede Mark,

I have forwarded you all bank account details for Melbourne Wireless.  We
thankyou for your $8.75 million dollar donation to the group and its cause.
 The funds will be put towards public access points on every single street
corner to create a completely free mesh network across Melbourne.
We hope that you will join us at one of our monthly meetings at the
Hawthorn Scout hall to savour one of out delicious sausages in bread and a
can of "Diet Lite" lemon flavoured softdrink, completely free of charge.
Email me directly if you would like the Melways reference.

:-p