[MLB-WIRELESS] Netgear MR314 - external antenna issue

subs@burkitt.id.au subs at Burkitt.id.au
Sun Jul 27 15:07:55 EST 2003

Ok,

Thanks for all the replies - I'll check out about WET11's & SVEC AP.

I really had hoped I wouldn't need to fork out for more or new equipment
other than antennas & pigtails.

from the replies I'm gathering the netgear MA311 equipment wont do the job
at all?
And/or there is no way to add an external antenna to a netgear MR314?