[MLB-WIRELESS] Netgear MR314 - external antenna issue

rick mibz at optushome.com.au
Sun Jul 27 00:03:52 EST 2003

well

the best way (max bandwidth) would be a pair of linksys wet-11's in peer to
peer mode
the cheapest way with the same amount or lack of amount of fus is a svec
ap's off the melb tib from jamie moir

wether you choose svec ap's or wet11's you will need the following

pigtail X2
run of cable X2
can of large crushed pineapple or dogfood depending if your dog likes
pineaple or not X2
a how to make cantennas for newbies guide X1
trip to DSE for N type panel mount connectors X2

the cantennas re if you have line of site, if you dont you will need
something stronger