[MLB-WIRELESS] Netstumbler query

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at igreen.net
Wed Jul 16 21:43:58 EST 2003

What you do is load up the orinoco config tool under the control panel and
get it to the window where you have to enter the SSID of what you want to
connect to or scan, and just leave it there in the background.  When it gets
to this point it puts the card in some mode where it picks up everything,
ad-hoc and AP.

I find this is the only way I can stumble and I've seen it on heaps of
cards, heaps of different PC's and different netstumbler versions. No idea
what it is.