[MLB-WIRELESS] Laptop power for wardriving/portable ops.

Winder winder at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 11 17:14:08 EST 2003

er, sorry mate, not sure. I went to see my dad up the country last weekend
and he had a pile of recent mags. It's an issue between now and March as
thats the last time I was up there. If you go to Dick Smith I think they
will have the kit, about $50 I think.

 I'll be up there this weekend again, so I'll have a look. Cheers.

Regards,
g at z.