[MLB-WIRELESS] cheap pci wirless with linux support and external antenna (fwd)

Jamie Moir jmoir at jmcs.net.au
Fri Jul 11 15:37:30 EST 2003

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Jamie Lovick wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This through from a friend of mine.
>
> I don't know what chipset, and they only seem low power, but they are
> cheap.

Realtek it would seem. I have a few but havent had the time to try them
under linux yet, although I have heard that others havent actually managed
to get them working yet.

> http://www.minitar.com/index.php?maincat=product&cat=wireless&prod=wls_pci&page=2

The distro is PCRange, and I guess any other PCRange reseller will have
them.

Anyone got theirs working under linux yet? I was thinking of running a
bulk buy on them, but its a bit hard really when they are already so
cheap!

Jamie