[MLB-WIRELESS] MW Committee Vacancy

darrend at ndpgroup.com.au darrend at ndpgroup.com.au
Fri Jul 11 12:33:31 EST 2003

To all MW members,

Due to personal and health reasons, David Gason (aka clae) has decided to
resign his committee position. We thank him for his service to MW as both
a committee member and in his previous role as Secretary. Clae also played
an active part in the initial incorporation of the MW association which we
are also grateful for.

This leaves a postion vacant until the next AGM. The Committee can at it's
discretion, appoint any current financial member to caretake this position
until the AGM. Committee meetings are normally held on the first Thursday
evening of each month (ie 8 days before the general meeting). A decision
will be made before the August meeting.

We ask that any member who is interested in fulfilling this role to please
email committee at wireless.org.au with your details.

Thanks...

Darren Dreis
Vice President