[MLB-WIRELESS] BIOS chips...

paul van den bergen pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
Fri Jul 11 10:57:31 EST 2003

Hi all,

Yonks ago I requested help getting some old mobo's with dead BIOS's running
again and some kind fellow on this list offered to help me out with a BIOS
burner he had if I provided the BIOS and the chip...  I have let it slip
because I got busy and had another PC I was able to configure for MW use
(which is still sitting idle).  However, the dead hardware just sitting there
is annoying me and I would like to get it going.... heck I can use it to data
log my kiln (also non operational) when I set up the bench (currently
consists of several nice 2 inch beams sitting on my shed floor for the past
month.... I think there is a common theme developing here) in my lab
(shed)....

If you remember offering to help and still can, can you contact me off list
and perhaps I can get myself organised this time :-)
--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
Centre for Advanced Internet Architectures
pvandenbergen at swin.edu.au
IM:bulwynkl2002
"And some run up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stones
to pieces wi' hammers, like so many road makers run daft.
They say it is to see how the world was made."
Sir Walter Scott, St. Ronan's Well 1824