FW: [MLB-WIRELESS] VIX routes available via GHO

Matt matthew.c.boyd at uts.edu.au
Thu Jul 10 17:47:49 EST 2003

Wouldn't it be sensible to set up a tunnel for this, or am I
misunderstanding something.

BHH ->vix ->GHO but by putting in a tunnel of some sort (ipsec, maybe
poptop, whatever whoever does it wants) BHH to GHO is transparent, vix
don't see the ospf packets as they are in the tunnel and GHO and BHH only
route MW traffic,
I'm sure this scenario has been discussed before. someone can decide
whether GHO routes out to VIX for traffic originating at BHH, or if they
both route to VIX for the vix traffic and only route MW stuff to each
other, whatevers most efficient.

Matt