[MLB-WIRELESS] xDSL to Regional and Interstate nodes.

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Wed Jul 9 22:48:23 EST 2003

Hi,

Just another note on these xDSL tails. The committee of AWAi would like
to propose the following to potential members.

If 60 people become members in a region that is interested in being
linked, AWAi will provide the tail for free for as long as there are
atleast that many members in a region where a tail is located. If there
are more members in an area, and the membership deems it a suitable use
of funds, AWAi will add more bandwidth.

Membership is still $35 per annum, but we have dropped the joining fee.

We figure this is a good way to encourage advancement of the community
wireless networks in each region.

I am sure this is going to be a hot topic, so we encourage everyone to
let us know what they think.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----